- You may pay via any telecommunication mobile money network (MTN MoMo, AirtelTigo Money, VodaCash)
- You may Pay with your Visa or MasterCard securely over the Internet. Your card details are sent directly to the bank and cannot be read or accessed by anyone other than your bank.
Promo Codes are valid only when entered during checkout. Attempting to add a promo code after purchase will not be honoured.
All prices shown on the PPA Store website, store.automationghana.com, are including VAT, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- Consumers have the right to return the order within 3 days from receiving the order.
- The right applies only in the case that the product and its original packaging can be returned in the same condition as when received.
Warranty term: One year from the date of purchase. This warranty covers manufacturing defects on the item. To have replacement covered under this warranty, please use our contact form on the “contact us” page. In the e-mail you need to specify your name, address, order number and a detailed description of the issue. Finally, write ‘reclaim of purchase’ as subject of the e-mail or letter. Cost of return is borne by the customer. If PPA cannot find any defects described above, the product will be sent back to the customer.
This warranty warrants that you can receive free replacement in accordance with the terms set forth herein and within the specified term, and shall not restrict any lawful right of the Customer.
PPA has the right to adjust prices, add additional cost, change product assortment and related information without notice. The purpose of product images and information on the website is to provide the customer a vivid resemblance and description of the actual product as much as possible. While we try to ensure that all content on this website are accurate, errors may occur. PPA cannot guarantee that all product images accurately reflect the true appearance of the products, all product images should be seen as illustrations. The product images may differ depending on the colour settings on your computer.
DELIVERY AND CANCELLATIONS
- Deliveries are made in cooperation with the delivery services and their partners.
- They will be made within 3 to 5 days after placing the order.
- You have the right to cancel purchases and return delivered goods by contacting PPA’s customer service or using the contact form on PPA’s website within 3 days from receiving the goods, provided the goods remain in their original packaging and in the same condition as when you received them.
- However, the customer is responsible for the risk for transporting the returned goods to PPA.
- In case, you as a customer believe that the delivery is delayed in such a way that you no longer wish to fulfil the order, it is your right to cancel the order.
- Where the order has already been dispatched, the customer is required to receive the order.
- Cancellation is not valid until the customer has confirmed with PPA either by email or telephone.
It is important that you as a customer carefully check your goods / products when you receive your package in order to verify that the products are not damaged, in good working condition and are the exact items on your order. If your product is damaged in transport, whether the damage is visible or hidden, you must report this as soon as possible to the carrier. If you receive your item and see that it is damaged or does not match the one you ordered, you shall also contact us within 3 days from receiving the product.
Any complaints shall be made to our customer service through our contact form on the contact page. Please supply the order number and the reason for the complaint and we will get back to you shortly. Same applies for returns. Defective products returned to PPA should be treated as if they were faultless. It is in all types of returns extremely important that the product is packaged in such a way that it cannot be damaged during transit. PPA has the right to replace defective goods with goods of the same model. If the item has been discontinued, the customer will receive a full refund.
PPA’s responsibility for errors in connection to delivery is limited to existing conditions of sale. PPA bears no direct or indirect responsibility for example, but not limited to, incompatibility, delivery delays, downtime, data loss, additional work or other economic harm.
All frauds are reported to the authorities and PPA reserves the right to cancel the purchase if any suspicion is raised.